Here are the events for the week that we come back from Thanksgiving.
Thursday, November 29
- Report Cards will go home with the children.
Friday, November 30
- CHAMPs Assembly - We will celebrate our classes that are in the green zone for great attendance, behavior and learning as well as listen to outstanding stories from our student writers. Our students will also perform musical selections for us.
- PK, K & 1st grade classes will have their assembly from 8:15 - 8:45
- 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grade classes will have their assembly from 2:35 - 3:05
- Pennies for Patriots - We will begin raising funds for the Wounded Warrior Project. If you would like to donate to our US Troops, please contact the office.