The 2nd 6 weeks grading period will end next week and report cards will come out after break. We are very proud of our kids' work and the teachers for doing everything to support them. We also appreciate you for staying involved and helping your child at home. Together, we are creating strong partnerships to help all kids succeed.
Last, thank you for coming to our Bring your Parent to School events the last 3 Fridays. We hope that you enjoyed learning with your children and took away some ideas to help your child with their work.
Here are the events this week.
Wednesday, November 14Thanksgiving Lunch
- Notes went home in your child's folder to RSVP for the dinner. If you did not turn it in, you can still come to eat with your child. Be sure to come early as it will take longer to scan your driver's license on this day.
- Parking will be packed, so we appreciate your patience in advance.
- Lunch times are longer due to the large crowd we are expecting.
- 10:40 - 11:25 PK & 2nd Grade Lunch
- 11:30 - 12:15 1st & 3rd Grade Lunch
- 12:20 - 1:05 K & 4th Grade Lunch
Friday, November 16Class Picture Day and Picture Retakes - Students will take pictures with their class, and students who were absent on picture day last month will be able to take their school picture for the yearbook.
End of 2nd Six Weeks - Report Cards will come out on the Thursday, November 29.